GemsRatna understands the importance of getting the actual look and feel of gemstones and rudraksha before the purchase but being an online store, we have managed to keep our cost low without opening a physical store or showroom for our products. This helps us to offer rarest of gems at the best possible prices across the world.
However, we do comprehend the need of getting them in your own custody and then decide whether or not to buy.
Hence, we offer 'TRY AT HOME' feature in which, you can simply order your selected gemstone(s) and pay for them online. Remember you can buy more than one gemstones as options. Wait for our delivery, check the quality & authenticity and then decide which one to keep and which one to return. We give you "15 days No Reasons Required" refund or replacement guarantee.
Apart from this, unlike other online and offline stores where they provide you either 'No Return' policy or 'Limited Period' Return policy like 7-days or 30-days, we have introduced for the first time - a "Lifetime Return Policy" which is applicable in case we sell an untreated natural product to you and you prove that to be treated or synthetic with a Government Run lab's certificate or from most trusted labs such as IGI, GIA, and GRS.
Additional Terms & Conditions:
* The return shipping cost, in any case, shall be borne by the customer whereas, replacement product shall be shipped at company's cost.
* In case of a single product purchased for Try At Home and returned for the refund within 15 days period, only the product's price is refundable. Shipping and handling charges, taxes incurred on your order shall not be refunded.
* The company would not be liable for any loss or damage to the product during the return shipment from the customer. Hence, it is advisable to properly pack the items and ship it through an Insured courier service.
* 100% money back or replacement value is applicable only in case of loose gemstones or rudrakshas. In case of returning a gemstone or rudraksha set/mounted in a piece of jewelry, the company may deduct up to 30% of the total order amount towards the risk of damage while unmounting, labor charges & re-stocking fee. Remaining 70% shall be paid to the customer.
* For security reasons, we have not mentioned our warehouse's address where all the returns for replacement or refund have to be delivered. To know about the address and procedure to return, kindly contact us.